Friday, May 29, 2009

Food Cart Fantasy

Serious Eats posted an interesting question on their site:

Ok, so my husband and I were in NYC last week, and saw all the food carts, 80% of which seemed to be halal food carts (gyros, chicken over rice, etc.). The remaining were hotdogs, several ice cream trucks, a couple of Jamaican, and a couple dessert trucks. I think there may have been a crepe cart. So I started thinking if I had a cart/truck, I would have a baked potato truck. So what would your truck of choice be?

Reading through the comments, baked potato cart seemed to be a fan favorite, along with things like soup and asian specialties. But one jumped out and grabbed me by the throat - a chips and dip cart!

I...must....have.....it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.