Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Keyboard for Blondes

Don't send me the hate mail. I didn't come up with this idea. I'm just passing it along to fan the outrage.

First of all, the keyboard is bright pink, so unless you happen to be a carpenter for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I don't see the appeal.

Backspace has been replaced by "Oops!", which I assume means blonds make lots of errors. There are a number of "Useless" keys, and if you press the "$" key it sounds like a cash register. Because, y'know, blondes spend tons of money when they're not making mistakes.


You can spell out "OMG" or "XOXO" with a simple keystroke, since typing all those letters might cause an RSI for your favorite blonde, and we don't want them not being able to use their hands or wrists, do we?


If you happen to have $50 and a death wish, I double-dog dare you to buy this for someone. Let me know where to send the flowers.

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think.