Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dating Tips

Back in my bachelor days (I think I had seven of them), I could have used some hints and tips to help me through those tough times when I was looking for my perfect mate.

There's a new book out called "How To Talk To Girls" that presents some sage dating advice, such as
“Pretty girls are like cars that need a lot of oil.” and “It is easy to spot pretty girls because they have big earrings, fancy dresses and all the jewelry." It's already a best seller.

Did I mention that the author, Alec Greven, is 9 years old and a fourth grader, and his tome became a best seller at his school book fair?

The 46-page book has now been picked up and is being published by Harper Collins. The book is available at Amazon if you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.