Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just to be close to you...

I've seen bicycles built for two, but this is taking partnership a bit too far.

The TwoDaLoo is a toilet made for two. For encouragement reasons, I guess.

Sitting next to your sweetie while voiding your system might not be for everyone, even though there's a small "privacy wall", so think green. You can send your dual-dukey on it's journey with a single flush.

You can even get an upgraded version with a small TV screen and an iPod dock. I'm not sure how the both of you would watch your favorite show while facing opposite directions without one of you sitting backward, but perhaps it's some engineering secret, or maybe yoga.

The unit runs around $1,400 and there's a minimum order of 12, so I hope you like taking a dump with 23 other people. Otherwise, I suggest you pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.