Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Buttcam Provides Proof Your Ass Looks Big In Those Jeans

For some reason, most women aren't seeking an honest answer when they are trying on pants and ask, "Do these make my ass look big?"

The first time my girlfriend (now wife of more than ten years) asked me that question, I answered truthfully: "Honey, your ass IS big." Once she got over the shock, she laughed and we both knew ours was a match of destiny.

There are no blokes in Australia willing to be so forthright, so the Buttcam has been launched to much fanfare. It provides visual evidence to let the sheilas know where their rump stands in the size spectrum.

Lest you think I'm being sexist by focusing on women, might I point out that there are no men visible in the promotional pictures.

Link via Dvice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.