Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blago's New Web Site

Disgraced and indicted former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich has launched a new website where he's furiously stirring the crazy pot and hucking the Blago-brand.

Since his controversial ousting from office, Rod Blagojevich has refused to be silent.

The twice elected former governor of Illinois asserts he is innocent of all charges and looks forward to his day in court.

In the meantime, he's not holding back. He's not playing politics or playing nice. He's simply speaking his mind and telling the truth!

Umm, Rod, baby, sweetheart - I'm not quite sure how to say this, but I can turn off my speakers and you're effectively on mute. However, I am intrigued by this whole "telling the truth" angle. That's new. How'd  you come up with that?

Image by Craynol via flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.