Friday, September 4, 2009

Obama's Education Speech Should Have Been: Your Parents Are Stupid

Via Hullabaloo:

Monica Novotny: John, what about this controversy over opposition to Obama's speech to school children?

John Harwood: I've got to tell you Monica, I've been watching politics for a long time and this one is really over the top. What it shows you is there are a lot of cynical people who try to fan controversy and let's face it, in a country of 300 million peopl there are a lot of stupid people too because if you believe that it's somehow unhealthy for kids for the president to say "work hard and stay in school," you're stupid!

Novotny: (laughter)

Harwood: I'm worried for some of those kids of those parents who are upset. I'm not sure those parents are smart enough to raise those kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.