Saturday, September 12, 2009

Can You Be Poor and Own An iPhone?

This seems like an odd product - an iPhone case made out of recycled cardboard.

What's the message we're trying to send here?

"I can shell out $200 for the hardware and $85 a month for two years for the service, but damn. A ten dollar iPhone case would drive me straight to the poor house!"

Plus, it's 99 cents, so how long do you think it will last? Until the first time you take it away from your cheek and see that it's covered with the same amount of greasiness as the bottom of a pizza box on triple pepperoni night, I'm guessing.

If I want to be rich but appear to be modest, I'll follow through on my plan to buy a slightly-used Mercedes, thank you very much. We all have to cut back wherever we can.

Link via Dvice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.