Monday, June 15, 2009

Tactical Corsets Stop Bullets and Objectify Women

I've often wanted to take my sweetie out for a night on the town, roaming the mean streets in updated Victorian garb, because that's hot.

We've never actually pulled it off because of our lingering doubts around the projectile-proofing qualities of her unmentionables. I mean, it would be sexy until the shooting started, but then what?

The folks who make Tactical Corsets think they have the answer.
Tactical Corsets are high-fashion high-function clothes for empowered women.

Oh, really?

To me, nothing says "empowered" like having a woman use a garment to squeeze her waist uncomfortably until her boobs pop out the top. I believe the first place I saw this practiced was in an episode of Maude. Actually, I think she had Walter wearing it by the end of the show.

Is it me, or does the model in the photo resemble some twisted Debbie Gibson character from the 80s?

Tactical Corsets Provide Pew Pew Protection
, via Geekologie


1 comment:

Please tell me what you think.