Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Vagina Mints - Like A Peppermint Patty for your Bajingo

In the never-ending quest to convince women that their natural state is simply unacceptable, men can now guarantee themselves months of sexless agony by handing their significant others a tin of Linger mints.


Think of it as Altoids for your See-You-Next-Tuesday.

Now, I'm not a gynecologist, but I've seen my fair share of patients (if you know what I mean), and I don't think it's a good idea to jam sugar up there. Candy canes belong on the Christmas tree, dammit, not inside Mrs. Claus. And mints belong in your mouth, after coffee or kissing Courtney Love, not in your pussycat.

Novelty toy my ass.

Oooohhh....now that's a place that really needs a mint!

Mother Jones on mints for your vagina

flickr image via http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajawin/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.