Monday, April 26, 2010

Save Stephen Baldwin

What is it with those Baldwin boys, anyway? You'd think with all of their trials and tribulations that they would have exited Hollywood a long time ago.

But poor Stephen learned that the 90210 is a cruel mistress once you accept Christ as your savior. Steve's been knocked on his ass.



At first, the whole thing didn't ring true to me. Hello? I'm The Skeptimist. But then I read a couple of entries from the FAQ section of the movement's web site:

Q- Why does Stephen need personal wealth?
A- Stephen’s influence is in Hollywood. Hollywood worships money and without it you are seen as a loser and cannot be an effective influence to this group.

Q- How much money does he need?
A- From what I read in public court documents Stephen needs several million dollars to pay all of his creditors but he deserves hundreds of millions for his Job like faithfulness in the face of relentless loss and persecution.

Well, hells to the yeah. Makes perfect sense to me.

If Stephen deserves that kind of scratch, I'm opening a PalPal account for myself. My belief in the FSM has resulted in the NBA refusing to take my calls. It can't be because I'm an short, old white guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.