Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Snappy Electric Bike

So I want to putter on down to the local coffee shop to Twitter and Facebook and write witty, insightful blog postings, but I don't want to kill my as-yet unborn grandchildren by contributing to global warming. What's an oldster to do?

The Amur Leopard would allow me to motor around via electricity, and even has a bit of storage that would permit me to cart my laptop around. Who wants to use a netbook or sling a messenger bag around their torso? That's sooo 2009!

While still a prototype, I'd be interested in test driving one. I wonder how much it would cost to mail a Leopard from China?

Electric bike adds storage, nav, and email for rolling good times, via Dvice

1 comment:

  1. I think more people would be willing to ride a cougar....

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.