Friday, January 9, 2009

Critical Mass - Weigh Your Poo

In their quest for perfection, some people believe in granular measurements of bodily volumes. I'm not certain that tracking how much you weigh before and after you poop is entirely necessarily.

The Toilet Scale allows you to track yourself while on the potty. Tres chic.

One problem that immediately comes to mind is what to do with your feet. If they rest on the ground, wouldn't that throw off the scale? That means you have to sit with your feet dangling in the air, which won't look at all ridiculous. Trust me.

How valuable is this data unless you know the mass of the food you're cramming into your piehole? If I'm eating six pounds, and pooping three pounds, I'm kind of curious about where that other three pounds is going. I don't think I'm burning 50% of my intake, but I've never tracked it that closely before.

Conversely, it would be fun to track my natural slimming routine if I was ingesting three pounds a day but crapping six. If that's the case, I should be able to hit my target weight in three months. Sweet!

I would file this device into the "too much information" category.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.