Monday, October 12, 2009

Trick Your Friends With A USB Plugin


I long ago graduated from simple computer pranks like removing the rubber ball from someone's mouse, taking a screenshot of their desktop and making it their wallpaper, or remapping their keyboard.

As a security professional, I can't condone any device that plugs in to someone's machine, since similar devices could be configured to capture keystrokes or possibly introduce malware. That said, while I don't condone the USB Computer Prankster, I can certainly understand it.

It would be highly amusing to watch a favored target grow increasingly agitated as the caps lock randomly activated, the mouse cursor zoomed aimlessly around the screen, and assorted characters started popping up before their very eyes.

Via Dvice




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.