Thursday, March 12, 2009

Christopher Walken Twitters

I'm not sure if this is genuine - in fact, I'm pretty certain it's not - but it's wonderful nonetheless.

Christopher Walken Twittering?


An escalator in Grand Central Station is out-of-service. I stood on it for a minute or two in the name of subtle irony. No-one else did.


Yesterday I saw an eagle snatch a jackrabbit. Part of me wishes I had that ability too. I don't know where I would keep a rabbit though.


Tina Fey is a handsome woman and I can tell she knows that. Mickey Rourke would seem to think that he's a handsome woman as well. He's not.


I asked kids to turn down the thumping music in their car. One called me a racist & made a rude gesture. That's fine. They drove off. I win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.