Saturday, October 4, 2008

Are you shitting me?

TheObserver is reporting that Wall Street might now choose not to participate in the fed's $700 billion bail out.

Are you fucking shitting me?

Apparently, some of the major financial firms believe the market is close to bottoming out, so they're willing to tough it out for the short term rather than have to comply with some of the bailout's provisions that they find particularly onerous, like limits on executive compensation.

If these jackholes don't participate, after the millions lost in 401k programs and everything that went on in Congress to support these bastards, we should send them the bill for all costs associated with this event.

I now return to my regularly scheduled Buddha self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.