Monday, October 20, 2008

Hover Scooter

I don't see me getting one of these until better healthcare benefits kick in or there's a substantial increase in the amount paid for long-term disability, but the hover scooter will elevate you into the stratosphere of geekdom.

This sucker will set you back $17,000, and I'm not convinced that little bicycle helmet will do anything to prevent the inevitable brain injury, but it's nice to dream.


I'm guessing that the people who would drive this thing aren't particularly concerned about hurting their melon.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is they promised me flying cars. They said in the future we will all drive around in flying cars or personal jet packs. Well the year 2000 has come and gone and with people focused on cars that might get 100 mpg - someday, no one is working on flying cars. Priorities people, please. Can you imagine you would feel in a society that had flying cars. You'd feel limitless, free. You'd be gripped by wanderlust. Instead, we are trapped here on the ground. We are inches away from he worms that will consume our fetid flesh once we die. Our resting place a small piece of earth beneath a marble marker.

    Really, I all I want is some peace of mind!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaR2JeqxQDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Santa:

    Forget the Hov-around this year; I've been a good girl so save the coal for your next stop....I want one of these little beauties instead.

    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.